Corner Protectors ( 12 Inch )
- 12" Plastic Corner Protector for Webbing
- Designed to protect both strap and cargo from damage
for 100 and save 7%
for 1000 and save 19%
|Bundle Size||12" (1 Pc)|
- 12" Plastic Corner Protector for use with Webbing
- Corner protectors are designed to protect both strap and cargo from damage caused by the load. They are required by law whenever load conditions could cut or abrade the strap. Plastic protectors feature a corner recess to protect cargo edges.
- Works best with acute or irregular angles. For Square loads we recommend using 12" V Shaped Corner Protectors that we also carry.
- Note: Webbing must be threaded through captive corner protectors.
- Weight:0.4 lbs., 0.2 kgs.
***These products are exclusively manufactured by Mytee Products for our customers and are not to be confused with any other competing brand***
How effective are these at reducing damage to Sheetrock loads?? This is the primary reason for purchasing these.Question by: on 2015-12-14 16:15:01
These are very common one to use for hauling sheetrock and other such products. They protect the load and extend the life of your straps. We have another common corner protector that comes in a 20 pack. This 20 pack measures a 4"x12". If you have any other questions please let us know.Answer by: Stan on 2015-12-14 16:15:01