Idea about Auto-Towing Accessories
Auto-towing accessories are the hooks, pulleys, pads, and other tools you need to fulfill a towing and recovery job successfully. Some accessories attach directly to your winch rope or steel winch cable. Others are designed to use elsewhere in your work space.
Auto Towing and Winch Cable Accessories Includes
Some accessories are pretty universally useful, while others are the designed to address specific circumstances you might encounter on recovery jobs.
Here are the seven most popular accessories and how they might meet your needs.
A snatch block is a pulley block with sides that open and close, which makes it easy to load the cable into the snatch. Snatch blocks let you change the direction of the winch cable and increase the strength of the winch cable.
Outrigging pads can be used individually or stacked to empower you to distribute the weight of your equipment over a large area. That reduces the force of your equipment, so you don't exceed the load bearing limit of the road or ground beneath you. Outrigging pads can be used in conjunction with floats to further improve a crane or truck's weight distribution.
Snatch block shackles
A snatch block shackle is a lock-able end fitting to a snatch block. Unlike a hook end-fitting, a snatch block shackle can be used in both temporary and permanent applications.
Swivel hooks can be secured to a hitch or to a steel winch cable, and they serve as an attachment point for tow straps or the end fittings of tow chains. Swivel hooks prevent torque (unwanted rotation of the winch cable or strap) and make it easier to position your cable and strap when securing the car you want to tow. Mytee’s swivel hooks have a working load limit of 4, 250 lb
Wedge sockets let you repair broken or damaged wire rope and steel cable on the job.
Recovery kits let you have the tools on hand to deal with challenging or unusual recovery jobs.
Our Mytee Products 11pc Recovery Kit comes with:
(1) 65' Snatch Strap, 11,023 lbs WLL
(1) 30' Snatch Strap, 17,636 lbs WLL
(1) 10' Snatch Strap, 26,455 lbs WLL
(2) 4.75 TON Shackle
(1) Premium Folding Shovel
(1) Pair of Leather Gloves
(1) Snatch Block Pulley
(1) Recovery Damper
With a spill kit, you’ll be prepared if oil, gasoline, or other hazardous fluid spills during your recovery job. Our Mytee Universal Spill Kit can absorb up to eight gallons of fluid, and includes:
(10) 16" x 18" Absorbent Pads
(2) Absorbent Socks
2 lbs of Vermiculite
One Pair of Thick Gloves For Clean Up
Garbage Bag with "Hazardous Material" Printed on It
What Sets Mytee’s Winch Cable Accessories Apart?
- At Mytee, we’re committed to quality.
- Towing and recovery can be dangerous, which is why it’s vital to choose durable, resilient, long-lasting tools.
- Our winch accessories all have high working load limits, and many are created from the highest quality materials available, whether that’s alloy carbon steel, absorbent polypropylene, or waterproof and chemical-resistant polymer.
- When you invest in our winch accessories, you’re getting tools designed to last a long time for less money than other places. That lets you tow safe, tow more, and earn more.