Flatbed Tie Down Kit (Ratchet Straps)
As low as $239.99
Coil Hauling Bundle For Hotshot
As low as $234.99
Flatbed Tie Down Kit (Winch Strap)
As low as $209.99
Flatbed Starter Kit for Steel Hauling
As low as $2,916.60
CDL Hotshot Flatbed Bundle for Trailer w/ Winch Tracks
As low as $1,399.99
Non CDL Hotshot Flatbed Bundle for Trailer Without Winch Tracks
As low as $1,429.99
CDL Hotshot Flatbed Bundle for Trailer Without Winch Tracks
As low as $1,524.99
Non CDL Hotshot Flatbed Bundle for Trailer Winch Tracks
As low as $1,079.99
About Flatbed Tarp Kits
Flatbed tarp kits are starter kits for anyone who wants to get into the flatbed hauling industry, especially to haul lumber or steel.
Flatbed tarp kits include everything you need to get started hauling lumber or steel, two of the most popular commodities in North America. These can be tricky loads, and our kits pre-select all the specialized, high-quality equipment you might not realize you’ll need to succeed, including:
- Specialized Tarps to protect your haul in all weather conditions
- Bungee Tie-downs to anchor your tarps
- Corner Protectors to keep your load’s sharp edges from cutting your tarp or straps
- Winch Straps and Ratchet Straps to secure your loads
- Winch Strap Winder to keep your straps neatly rolled up when you’re not using them
- G70 Chains with Grab Hooks to secure particularly heavy-duty loads
- Combination Winch Bar to tighten chain lever binders and manipulate tightly-packed loads
- Coil Racks to store steel coils tightly during transport
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Coil Pads to prevent the outside of the steel coils from jostling and getting damaged
Who uses Flatbed Tarp Kits?
Flatbed tarp kits are for anyone at the beginning of their career as a flatbed trucker who might find the sheer volume of product options overwhelming.
The tools and resources in our flatbed tarp kits are guaranteed to be high quality and affordably priced. Having everything in one premade kit takes the guesswork out, so you can get started right.