CM Super Strong Anchor Shackle 3/4 in. 6-1/2 Ton WLL
• Shackle Type: Anchor or Bow Type
• Manufacturer: Columbus McKinnon
• Origin: Made in USA
• Material: Forged Alloy Steel
• Coating: Orange Powder Coated
• Bolt or Pin Type: Screw Pin
• Size: 3/4 Inch
• Working Load Limit: 6-1/2 Ton
Videos to watch
|Max WLL||6-1/2 Ton|
Shackle Type: Anchor or Bow Type
Manufacturer: Columbus McKinnon
Origin: Made in USA
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Coating: Orange Powder Coated
Bolt or Pin Type: Screw Pin
Size: 3/4 Inch
Working Load Limit: 6-1/2 Ton
Columbus McKinnon Made in USA Shackles CM Super Strong Shackles are manufactured from technically advanced micro alloy steel with optimal hardness for strength and ductility, with strength ratings that are 17 to 50% stronger than comparable-sized carbon shackles. As a result, these shackles are designed with a 6:1 design factor. Anchor shackles can be side loaded or used for multiple connections.
- Shackles show major deformation before failure
- Working load limit and traceability codes shown as permanent markings on body
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Shackles meet dimensional requirements and exceed performance requirements of RR-C-271
- Special testing and certification is available upon request at the time of the order
- Screw pin shackles have a 6:1 design factor.
- CM Smart ID RFID technology is available as an option on screw pin anchor shackles sizes 1/2" to 1-3/4"
- To order products with CM Smart ID RFID technology please call us.
Image is for illustration only. The color of the shackle pin may differ from image.