- Dimensions: 16' x 27' with 4' Flap ON BOTH ENDS
- Hems: All hems re-enforced with 2" webbing and double stitched for extra strength
- Grommets: Tough solid toothed brass grommets clinched every 2 FT
- "D" Rings: Two rows of "D" Rings box stitched with protection flaps
- Fabric: Made with Heavy Duty 18 Oz. vinyl
- Application: For use with Hotshots or shorter flatbed trailers where a single tarp can seal both ends using the flaps on both ends. Purchase of the second tarp can be avoided.
- Base Cloth: 1000 x 1000 Denier / 18' x 18'
- Cold Crack: -40 Degrees C
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Color: Black is our stock color.
|Size||16' X 27'|
|Material||18 oz Vinyl|
|Rows of D-Rings||2|
Write Your Own Review
- Im very interested in 16'x 27' double flap 18oz steel tarp.My only concern is I live in northern Minnesota and would like to know how plyable the tarps are in the winter. If they roll up nice or if its liking trying roll cardboard.Thank you for your time,Jason
The vinyl fabric on the tarp contains a cold crack additive rated at -40degree to prevent it from stiffening or cracking in extreme cold. The tarps will stiffen up to a certain extent in extreme cold but you will be able to roll them without difficulty. We do sell a lot of tarps to Minnesota and even Canada and our customers have been happy with their perfomance.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$12.99 As low as: $10.99
$5.99 As low as: $5.49
$9.99 As low as: $7.99
$60.00 As low as: $54.99