Forged Wire Rope Clips
• Size: 1/8" - 3/8"
• Minimum # Clips Req: 2 - 6
• Wire Rope Turn Back Length: 3.25" - 34.00"
• Tightening Torque: 4.5' - 225'
Minimum Qty Order: 10 pcs
Videos to watch
- Wire Rope Clips, sometimes called a u-bolt or a u-bolt clip is used to clamp the loose end of a length of wire rope, once it has been looped back to form an eye.
- They are not designed to be used in an overhead lifting situation, drop forged wire rope clips are a heavy duty wire rope clip that can be used for sustaining overhead loads.
- Torque values shown are based on clean, unlubricated threads. Wire rope clips are not designed for load carrying purposes. Therefore working load limits have not been established.
- Forged Wire Rope Clips made according to Feberale Specification FF-C-450 D, Type 1, Class 2.
- WARNING: DO NOT EXCEED WORKING LOAD LIMITS