Malleable Wire Rope Clips
• Size: 1/8" - 3/8"
• Minimum # Clips Req: 3 - 5
• Wire Rope Turn Back Length: 2' - 75'
• Tightening Torque: 2' - 75'
Minimum Qty Ordered: 10 pieces
Videos to watch
- Wire Rope Clips, sometimes called a u-bolt or a u-bolt clip is used to clamp the loose end of a length of wire rope, once it has been looped back to form an eye.
- They are not designed to be used in an overhead lifting situation, drop forged wire rope clips are a heavy duty wire rope clip that can be used for sustaining overhead loads.
- Malleable Clips are Light duty wire rope clip and are not for anything overhead.
- Torque values shown are based on clean, unlubricated threads. Wire rope clips are not designed for load carrying purposes. Therefore working load limits have not been established.
- WARNING: DO NOT EXCEED WORKING LOAD LIMIT