Corner Protector V Shaped - 8" x 24" (Red or Blue)
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 24"
- Material: Wide wing V-Style Corner Protectors made from high density Polyethylene
- Benefits: Greater protection for tie-downs and load, direct benefits through insurance claims reduction and a boost to the transporters image
- Color: Blue/Red
|Size||8" x 24"|
- Dimensions: 8" X 8" X 24"
- Material: V-Style Corner Protectors are made from high density polyethylene
- Sizes: All V-Style edge protectors that we carry are 8 inches wide on both sides of the central axis. The length of the board varies. The smallest that we carry is 12 inches, then 24 inches, then 36 inches and finally 48 inches. The one you have presently selected is 24 inches in length.
- Application: These are a larger, more heavy duty form of our edge protectors. Due to their larger surface area, they keep the straps in place more reliably thus protecting both the cargo and the strap. V-style edge protectors portray a more professional image to the transporter's customer and inspire more confidence.
- Benefits: Reduced probability of strap damage, direct benefits through insurance claims reduction and a boost to the transporters image
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Color: Blue/Red
- About V-Style Edge Protectors
- They are an improvement over the standard corner protector design. They have a wider span, tougher plastic and come in desired lengths ranging from 12 inches to 48 inches. V shaped boards are an important part of cargo protection and the hold-down systems offered by Mytee Products to our valuable customers. We believe that customers who are looking to go the extra distance to secure their load, project a professional image and achieve great safety results should strongly consider V shaped board style edge protectors.
***These products are exclusively manufactured by Mytee Products for our customers and are not to be confused with any other competing brand***
I do the sold one each or package dealQuestion by: on 2022-08-23 14:42:57
These come in a 4 pack, 10 pack, 20 pack or individuallyAnswer by: Wallace Pitman on 2022-08-23 14:42:57
Do the 2 foot corner protectors really weigh 3 lbs each?Question by: on 2018-08-10 16:04:07
yesAnswer by: Todd Wanous on 2018-08-10 16:04:07
If a buy 22 how much will it cost?Question by: on 2018-04-23 11:17:50
If you put in the quantity 22 into the box it'll pull up that you get them for $8.99 a piece making your total $197.78.Answer by: Hamlet on 2018-04-23 11:17:50
The 24" looks to be sectioned with 3 different strap areas, how wide are these areas? 4 1/2 still or would these be 6" or so??Question by: on 2017-12-06 16:51:09
The same.Answer by: Chet Wahl on 2017-12-06 16:51:09
Can I get the PCPV 8 by 36?Question by: on 2017-11-06 21:03:36
Your looking for PCPVB36Answer by: Bill Hanks on 2017-11-06 21:03:36
SUBJ1Question by: on 2017-09-05 20:02:55
I don't understand your question or statementAnswer by: kredytLublin on 2017-09-05 20:02:55