Corner Protector V Shaped 8" x 12" (Red or Blue)
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 12"
- Material: Wide wing V-Style Corner Protectors made from high density Polyethylene
- Benefits: Greater protection for tie-downs and load, direct benefits through insurance claims reduction and a boost to the transporters image
- Color: Red/Blue
|Size||8" x 12"|
- Dimensions: 8" X 8" X 12"
- Color: Red/Blue
- Material: V-Style Corner Protectors are made from high-density polyethylene
- Sizes: All V-Style edge protectors that we carry are 8 inches wide on both sides of the central axis. The length of the board varies. The smallest that we carry is 12 inches, then 24 inches, then 36 inches, and finally 48 inches. The one you have presently selected is 12 inches in length
- Application: These are a larger, more heavy-duty form of our edge protectors. Due to their larger surface area, they keep the straps in place more reliably thus protecting both the cargo and the strap. V-style edge protectors portray a more professional image to the transporter's customer and inspire more confidence.
- Benefits: The reduced probability of strap damage, direct benefits through insurance claims reduction, and a boost to the transporters image
- Weight: 1 lbs
- About V-Style Edge Protectors: They are an improvement over the standard corner protector design. They have a wider span, tougher plastic and come in desired lengths ranging from 12 inches to 48 inches. Veeboards are an important part of cargo protection and the hold-down systems offered by Mytee Products to our valuable customers. We believe that customers who are looking to go the extra distance to secure their load, project a professional image and achieve great safety results should strongly consider Veeboard-style edge protectors.
***These products are exclusively manufactured by Mytee Products for our customers and are not to be confused with any other competing brand***
The item PCPVB12-C are these strapping guards considered heavy duty?Question by: on 2019-03-07 19:49:05
I would say they are.Answer by: Andrea on 2019-03-07 19:49:05
Do you have something with a 6" wide opening or a little more for a 6" strapQuestion by: on 2017-12-06 16:50:27
We currently do not have that option available at this time. I will bring this up to our purchasing maganer.Answer by: Chet Wahl on 2017-12-06 16:50:27
How wide is the area for the straps. I'm looking for something to handle 6" lifting straps.Question by: on 2017-12-06 13:45:00
This would be 4 1/2" wide area.Answer by: Chet Wahl on 2017-12-06 13:45:00