Coil Mat - Rubber Friction Pads 30" x 42"
Rubber Friction Pads:
- Used for Coils and other loads
- Length: 42"
- Width: 30"
- Thickness: 2mm.
- The rubber coil mat reduces risk of load shifting during transit.
- Coefficient of Friction: 1.2 Min
- Made in USA
for 10 and save 2%
for 50 and save 4%
for 100 and save 8%
Videos to watch
|Size||30" X 42"|
- The Mytee 30" x 42", 2mm thick, Friction Rubber Mat Sheet is proudly made in the USA from recycled granulated rubber.
- This mat is easy to handle, reliable and reusable, giving it a long service life.
- Used together with tie-down straps, these all purpose anti-slip mats make sure your load is unified with the loading surface.
- The slip inhibiting property of our rubber mats is especially important for loads that can't handle high contact pressure.
Cost Effective: A more efficient and less expensive option to wood blocking and bracing, eliminates nail holes in trailer floors and product damage in turn reducing claim costs.
Environmentally Friendly: Recycled and recyclable-made from granulated rubber.
Easy Installation: Easily rolled out and cut to size, no adhesive or nails needed.
Safe Handling: Increased safety for employees - no risk of injury from nailing or extracting wood blocking and bracing.
Reusable: Heavy duty coil mats have a long service life and can be used over and over.
AAR Approved: Approved by the Association of American Railroads.
Internationally Approved Load Securement Device: Meets the "North American Cargo Securement Standard" of FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), CMTA (Canadian Council of Motor Transportation Administrators), CVSA (Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance), and DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations.
Made in the USA.
Typical uses for anti-slip mats:
- Coil Haulers
- Palletized case goods
- Paper rolls
- Steel sheet and coil
- Concrete panels, pipes or steps
- Roofing materials
- Bulk bags
- Machine parts
- Metal pipes
- Heavy containers
- Glass panels
- Finished lumber materials
***These products are exclusively manufactured by Mytee Products for our customers and are not to be confused with any other competing brand***