Peerless Folding Handle QuikBinder Plus Ratchet Binder
- Chain Size G70 or G80 (In.): 5/16 through 5/8
- Take-Up (In.): 6
- Folded Handle Length: 9.5
- Straight Handle Length: 13.9
- Working Load Limit (Lbs.): Varies by Binder Size
Availability: In stock
Only %1 left
As low as $49.99
- Manufactured by Peerless for use with G70 or G80 Chain
- Foldable handle and easy to store, less in the way
- Quick to install with three positions: ratchet extension, ratchet take-up, and a free spin setting for quick adjusting in either direction.
- Tough to tamper; Lockable with padlock (not included)
- Zinc plated grab hooks, proof-tested and heat treated for durability; satisfies CVSA and DOT requirements.
|SKU||Size||InStock||lbs||1||10||50||Add To Cart|
|CB-PQB-516||5/16" - 3/8" (7,100# WLL)||Yes||11.5||$49.99||$48.99||$46.99|
|CB-PQB-38||3/8" - 1/2" (12,000# WLL)||Yes||14||$57.99||$57.49||$56.49|
|CB-PQB-12||1/2" - 5/8" (18,100# WLL)||Yes||18.5||$109.99||$109.49||$107.49|
Will these binders work with G100 Dura built Chain?Question by: on 2020-11-24 18:02:10
We would not recommend that due to the G70 load rating.Answer by: Jerry Lawson on 2020-11-24 18:02:10
Peerless folding handle quikbinder plus ratchet binders show they are rated for G70/G80 and the WLL is higher than other binders. So is the second chain size, as in 5/16 x 3/8, still only G43 rated as most other binders or are these rated at G70/G80 for both chain sizes?Question by: on 2017-12-07 22:07:09
we have chains that are g70 or g80 or g100 or g120 .
Our standard chains are g70. the numbers on the binder mean that it fits both the 5/16 and the 3/8 chainsAnswer by: Shannon Coots on 2017-12-07 22:07:09