3" x 30' Ratchet Straps w/flat hook, WLL 5,000 Trailer Tie Down - Yellow
• 3" Ratchet Strap with Long Handle and Webbing - 30 ft.
• Working Load Limit: 5000 lbs
• Capacity: 15,000 Lbs
• End Hardware: Flat Hook
Availability: In stock
for 10 and save 2%
for 50 and save 4%
|Size||3" x 30' - Yellow|
|Hook Type||Flat Hook|
|End Fitting||Flat Hook|
|Load Limit||5,000 lbs|
|Strap Length||30 Feet|
|Strap Width||3 Inch|
- Size: The ratchet straps with flat hooks and webbing that measures 30-feet in length and 3 inches wide will securely tie down the largest loads in place
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT: This heavy duty tie down strap has a Working Load Limit of 5,000 lbs. with a break strength capacity of 15,000 lbs
- DURABLE POLYESTER WEBBING: Our straps are made of durable polyester webbing. Polyester webbing barely stretches under heavy loads and water slides right off it.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: These ratchet straps are a highly visible shade of yellow.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT RATCHET: Our ratcheting mechanism is plated with gold chromate, so the heavy-duty steel won’t rust or take damage from other metals.
- VERSITILE FLAT HOOK END FITTINGS: Flat hooks are compatible with most flatbed trailers. They can anchor directly to the side rail on the trailer. Our flat hooks are made from heavy-duty steel and sustain a high working load limit.
- WIDE RATCHETING HANDLE: The wide ratcheting handle gives you a better grip than narrower handles, so it’s easier to reach the degree of tension you want. More tension with less force?
- Our heavy duty ratchet straps are designed to handle most types of flatbed tie down requirements. All ratchet straps are tagged with their working load limit to meet DOT regulations and WSTDA recommended standards.
Can I order the strap without the ratchet?Question by: on 2019-08-07 18:02:25
yes you can. if you order WS330 that is just the strapAnswer by: Lawrence Graves on 2019-08-07 18:02:25