Recently Viewed Products
EZ Binder, Ratchet Lever Load Binder
- Take Up: 12 Inches
- Size: 3/8", 1/4” & 5/16”
- Makes loading and unloading faster
- Safer, Quicker, and easier to use
- Swiveling grab hooks for ease of use
- Free wheel function for quick take-up
- Working Load Limit: 2500 lbs - 6600 lbs
Availability: In stock
Only %1 left
|End Fitting||Grab Hook|
|Bundle Size||1 - Pack|
|Chain Length||12 Inches|
- The EZ Ratcheting Chain Binder features a 12” Grade 100 chain equipped with a Grade 70, 3/8", 1/4” & 5/16” swivel grab hook.
- The EZ Ratcheting Chain Binder simplifies the process of securing heavy machinery, vehicles, or bulky cargo onto your flatbed.
- The free-wheel function enables swift tensioning up to 12 inches, while the dual solid gears ensure an even distribution of the tensioning force.
- Operation: Its user-friendly design requires only attaching chain links to the hooks and pulling the lever to tighten, simplifying the operation.
- Efficiency: This tool can apply a significant pre-tensioning force, making it potent for all loading and unloading tasks. Its design and features streamline these processes, thereby saving both time and effort.
- Anti-Slip Handle: The extra-long, durable, anti-slip molded grip ratchet handle offers plenty of leverage, ensuring easy, comfortable operation and providing the necessary mechanical advantage for secure tensioning of binder chains.
How to use EZ Binder Ratcheting Chain Load Binder?
- To start using the EZ Binder, latch your Grade 70 or 43 chains onto the swivel grab hooks. Start by opening the binder all the way. This unlocks the 12" G100 chain and lets you freely pull the chain you want to tighten.
- Then start ratcheting down the handle until the chains have little to no resistance. Finally, to make sure it’s not going anywhere, lift the release handle and push it down until it’s latched under the blue lock point.