Recently Viewed Products
Container Lifting Lug For Top Camlock
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Steel
- Eye Diameter: 1-3/4”
- Paint Type: Shop Primer Paint
- 1 Piece Working Load Limit: 30,864 lbs
- 4 Piece Set Working Load Limit: 123,459 lbs
- Easy Installation and removal, simply insert and turn.
- Equipped with a locking pin to prevent slipping
- Easy to place at the top of the Corner Castings
Availability: In stock
for 10 and save 1%
for 20 and save 2%
Videos to watch
|Load Limit||30,864 lbs|
- Container Lifting Lug For Top Camlock, designed to be installed vertically in the upper four corners of a shipping container, offers a simple insertion and 90-degree turn for installation.
- These lugs are purposely created to replace the hazardous usage of standard hooks, thereby reducing accident frequency.
- With lifting lugs positioned atop containers, there are no hooks or components sticking out from the container's sides, enabling containers to be situated closely together.
- Containers can be effortlessly placed or elevated in confined areas. Once situated, the removal of the container hooks from the top is a straightforward process.
- The lifting lugs come with a locking pin, designed to prevent any unintentional slipping during use..
- A suitable shackle should be used to link the lug to the lashing equipment, such as chains or slings, to ensure a secure and reliable connection.
How to use a Container Lifting Lug?
- Insert each lifting lug from above into the four openings of the Top Camlock of the shipping container, press the safety angle upward, and then rotate the lifting lug 90° in any direction.
- Ensure the correct positioning of the load-lifting attachment by fully pressing down the safety pin until it reaches the container's opening to prevent the lug from turning and unlatching.
- Conduct your transport operation.
- Once transport is complete, remove the lifting lugs by lifting the safety pin on the load lifting attachment to unlatch the lug, rotate it 90° in any direction, and then pull it out of the corner opening of the container.