Chain Binder Ratchet Style Made in USA Columbus McKinnon
• Size: 5/16" - 1/2"
• Working Load Limit: 7100 - 15000 Lbs
• Made in USA
Videos to watch
Ratchet Binders utilize a screw or rotating motion with mechanical advantage to tighten and secure loads. Ratchet binders tighten slower but are easier to operate than snap binders.
- Made in USA by Columbus McKinnon, both forging and assembly done in USA
- Handle is designed loose using self-locking, one-way bolts allowing easy removal of unwanted debris such as mud, snow or ice
- Proof tested to 50% of the minimum breaking strength
- Gears are permanently welded to the barrel
- Durable powder coated finish
- Design factor 4:1 (except 48358 & 48387 which are 3:1)
- Heavy duty G70, 80 and G100 ratings
- Well suited to hauling heavy machinery or coils
- Meets or exceeds all CVSA and DOT requirements