8 Point Roll Back Tie Down System w/ Chain Ends
Roll Back Tie Down System w/ 3/8" Chain Ends Kit Includes:
- (4) 14ft and 18ft Straps w/ 3/8" x 12" Chain Extensions
- (4) Short Straps with 2 Eyes
- (4) 2" Ratchets with 3/8" x 12" Chain Extensions
Availability: In stock
Only %1 left
As low as $94.99
-(4) 14ft and 18ft Straps w/ 3/8" x 12" Chain Extensions
-(4) Short Strap w/ 2 Eyes
-(4) 2" Ratchets w/ 3/8" x 12" Chain Extensions
- 10,000 LB BREAKING STRENGTH. Our 8-point tie-downs are the strongest auto-hauling on the market. No matter what kind of vehicle you need to haul, these straps can handle it. Each strap on it’s own has a Working Load Limit (WLL) of 3333lbs, and a breaking capacity of 10,000 lbs.
- DURABLE POLYESTER WEBBING. Our straps are made of durable polyester webbing. Polyester webbing barely stretches at all under heavy loads, it resists taking damage from scrapes or cuts, and water slides right off it--so mildew can’t grow and ruin it.
- HEAVY DUTY 3/8" x 12" CHAIN EXTENSIONS. Our gold-chromate chain extensions are corrosion-resistant, so they won’t wear out from rust over time. Chains are forged from heat-treated steel alloy, and they’re strong enough to lift a car with a crane! In this case, though, let’s stick with using them to secure the car to your flatbed.
- PRECISION SECUREMENT. Why are more tie-down point better? It lets you secure vehicles more precisely.If your tie-down only has one anchor-point per wheel, there’s a lot of tension on just one point on the wheel bearing the necessary force to keep the loaded car secure. That tension can cause undue stress on the wheel. With two anchor points per wheel (and eight points total), the amount of force remains the same, but the tension is more spread out. This reduces the risk that the wheel will wear down from the tension over time.
- LONG RATCHETING HANDLE. The long ratcheting handle gives you more leverage than other handles, so it’s easier to reach the degree of tension you want. More tension with less force? You got it.