Vinyl Tarp Repair Kit (Green)
1/2 Yard 18 Oz Vinyl (Green)
1 Quart HH66 Vinyl Cement Glue (brush-top can)
Vinyl Patch size is 18" x 60" (7.5 Sq Feet)
Availability: In stock
|Size||1/2 Yard Vinyl Patch w/ 32 Oz. Cement|
- Even the best tarp products require to be patched from time to time. Use our Vinyl Repair Kit to make minor repairs and increase the life of your tarp.
- Our repair kit includes 1/2 Yard of 18 Oz Vinyl (Green) and 1 Quart of HH-66 Vinyl Cement which is is ideal for tarp repairs.
- Vinyl Patch size is 18" x 60" (7.5 Sq Feet)
- Spread the Vinyl cement or glue on the textured side.
- HH-66 is a superior quality, fast drying (2-5 minutes), waterproof, solvent-synthetic resin adhesive. It is used extensively for bonding vinyl coated and vinyl laminated fabrics like Shelter-Rite and Weblon to themselves or to various materials. Also used to bond urethanes, vinyl foams and films, leather, and metals. Outstanding for sealing or waterproofing stitched seams.
- HH-66 dries hard and very strong, yet remains flexible. It is not affected by weather and temperature extremes, and is highly resistant to oil, fuel, grease, and many chemicals. Application is by brush, roller, or squeeze bottle. Dried films may be reactivated to a tacky state by high heat or solvent. HH-66 can be stored one year or longer, under normal conditions.
- HH-66 is used widely in the manufacture and repair of vinyl tarpaulins, truck and pool covers, tents, awnings, liners, domes, inflatables, flexible signs, mats, tension structures, furniture, and sporting goods. Other vinyl applications have been with protective clothing, roofing and flashing, automotive materials, oil booms, footwear, flexible hose, industrial curtains, dock seals, and vinyl repair kits.
- Cement may appear to freeze at low temps, Please warm can gradually in room temp and shake or stir. DO NOT HEAT WITH DIRECT FLAME
Disclaimer: Item cannot be shipped to HI & AK
Torn Tarp? This Should Do The Trick.
|Weather will deteriorate your tarp over time. A jagged edge on a piece of cargo may puncture it. No matter how your tarp got damaged, all you need now is a solution to fix it. Mytee Products offers this tarp repair kit, which can make your tarp good as new.|
18oz Vinyl Patch
1 Quart of Vinyl Cement
|This heavy duty 18oz Vinyl Patch will cover any kind of large tears that may develop in your tarp. While some patches are a lower quality vinyl, ours is the same 18oz vinyl we know you need.||Our vinyl cement is perfect for fusing your original tarp with your tarp patch. It will bind to each surface, ensuring this repair will hold up to harsh conditions.||Complete transparency on the technical specifications of the rubber cement.|
|Vinyl||1/2 Yard 18 Oz Red Vinyl|
|Vinyl Cement||1 Quart HH66 Vinyl Cement Glue (brush-top can)|
|Vinyl Patch Size||Vinyl Patch size is 18" x 60" (7.5 Sq Feet)|
|Repair Kit Includes||1/2 Yard of 18 Oz Vinyl (Green) and 1 Quart of HH-66 Vinyl Cement which is is ideal for tarp repairs.|
|Vinyl Tarp Repair Kit (Green)||Vinyl Tarp Repair Kit (Black)||Vinyl Tarp Repair Kit (Red)||Vinyl Tarp Repair Kit (Blue)||Vinyl Tarp Repair Kit (White)|
|Vinay Patch Size||18" x 60"||18" x 60"||18" x 60"||18" x 60"||18" x 60"|
|Made in USA||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Vinyl Cement||1 Quart HH - 66||1 Quart HH - 66||1 Quart HH - 66||1 Quart HH - 66||1 Quart HH - 66|