Heavy Duty 18oz Steel Tarp 24x18
24' x 18' Machinery Tarp
Also the Middle Piece of a 3 Piece Set (8' Drop)
D-Rings on All 4 Sides
18 Oz Vinyl
Availability: In stock
Only %1 left
As low as $209.99
|Rows of D-Rings||3|
- Heavy Duty 18oz Steel Tarp is available in size 24' x 18'.
- The fabric of this steel tarp is made of Made with Heavy Duty 18 Oz. Vinyl.
- Heat-sealed seams make the tarps 100% waterproof.
- All hems re-enforced with 2" webbing and double stitched for extra strength.
- Tough solid toothed brass grommets clinched every 2 Feet.
- Three rows of "D" Rings box stitched with protection flaps so the hooks from bungee straps don't damage the tarp.
- All D-Rings are galvanized with zinc plating.
- Heavy Duty 18oz Steel Tarp available in black, blue and red color.
- Thickness: 21 mil
- All tarps are marked with manufacturer information for traceability and identification.
|SKU||Product Color||InStock||lbs||1||Add To Cart|
What is the measurements between the rows of D rings on this tarp? I am trying to figure out what the distance is between the 2 rows of D rings nearest to the middle of the tarp. In other words, on a trailer 8.5wide , Could I go over a low piece of steel, etc. and still be able to fasten nicely with D rings?Question by: on 2020-11-16 19:19:34
D-Rings are every 2-1/2" Up and every 2' apart width wise.Answer by: Gerald Martin on 2020-11-16 19:19:34
Is this tarp to wear one way it's a 6' drop and the other a 8' dropQuestion by: on 2018-06-20 18:53:47
a 18' ft drop would not give you a 6' drop. You would need a 20' drop for that. This would give you a 8' drop and a 5' drop.Answer by: Phillip Laytham on 2018-06-20 18:53:47
On the 18' by 24' tarps, are the most rows of D rings on the 24' foot side.Question by: on 2017-09-09 13:58:54
The D-Rings are all the way around the whole tarpAnswer by: Tim Jensen on 2017-09-09 13:58:54