Coil Racks For Steel Coil SecurementAs low as $8.99
Heavy Duty Rubber Coil Pad 6" x 48"$9.99 As low as $9.49Out of stock
Construction of Our Steel Coil Tarps
A steel coil tarp is a fitted cover made from 18 oz heavy-duty vinyl. Our steel coil tarps are constructed by connecting a rectangular panel with two rounded panels to create a cylindrical shape. The finished product fits directly over the top of a coil and is then secured in place with bungee straps. It has slits along the corner from the midpoint to the ground so truckers can easily run the Grade 70 chains through both ends of the coil to secure it to the flatbed.
Essential Coil Protector and Securement
Steel coils are pretty solid but coils still need to be protected from the elements during transport. Steel is an iron alloy and it’s susceptible to rust. Inclement weather like rain, snow, or storms can damage the steel during transport, so important to make sure steel coils are completely covered by the tarps. A coil bag is a crucial cargo control product for flatbed trailer haulers.
It’s possible to cover steel coils with regular steel tarps. But, because they’re fitted covers, it’s much easier to cover coils with coil tarps. This makes steel coil tarps a good investment if you haul steel coils frequently. Tarps only protect the load from weather damage and G70 chains and load binders secure the steel coils to the flatbed.
Coil Tarps Available Options
- 6' x 6' x 6' Coil Tarps: Two rows of D rings box stitched with protection flaps 2' and 4' from the hem. Weight is 22 lbs.
- 7' x 7' x 7' Coil Tarps: Two rows of galvanized zinc plating D rings box stitched with protection flaps 2' and 4' from the hem. Weight is 26 lbs.
Mytee Products Coil Tarps Features
- Our steel coil tarps have two rows of D-rings two feet from the hems, so the trucker has many anchor points to choose from when tying down the tarp.
- Our steel coil tarps also have reinforced polyester webbing hems to help your tarps last longer.
- All of our coil tarps are made with heavy-duty 18 oz vinyl which provides your high-quality experience at the right price.
Mytee Products carry corner and edge protectors and more flatbed trailer accessories for the right securement.
- Heavy Duty Metal Coil Protector: Our specially designed coil cuff edge protectors create a barrier between your steel coils and tarp and save again the damage. This barrier protects the tarp from taking on long-term damage.
- Coil Racks: Coil racks are also known as coil chocks or bunks. Coil racks in conjunction with hardwood timbers to stabilize metal coils in the load securement process.
- Rubber Coil Pad: It protects your coils during storage and transport. The coil pad prevents damage to the outer layer of metal coils and reduces scrap.
We at Mytee Products know that truckers deserve the best and need the best when it comes to heavy stuff. Get your coil tarp from us today so you can get on the road and haul safely.