Durabilt Chain Hoist
- Capacity (tons): 1/2 - 2
- Capacity (lbs): 1100 - 4400
- Number of Falls: 1
- Load Chain (mm): 6 x 18 - 8 x 24
- Load Chain Grade: 80
- Pull to Rated Load (lbs): 45.1 - 81.4
- Proof Load (tons): 0.75 - 3
- Hand Chains (mm): 5 x 25 x 18 & 8 x 25 x 18
- Standard Lift (ft): 10 - 20
- Weight: 20 - 53 lbs
Availability: In stock
Only %1 left
As low as $151.00
Videos to watch
- A hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or lift-wheel around which a rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically, or pneumatically driven and may use chain, fiber, or wire rope as its lifting medium. The load is attached to the hoist by means of a lifting hook. The Durabilt Chain Hoist, as the name suggests, is operated with a
- Grade 80 or Grade 100 load chain.
- IS09001:2008 Approved
- High Strength steel frame and gear case.
- Heat-treated spur gear.
- Alloy steel grade 80 or 100 load chain
- Operationally tested to 150% of rated capacity.
- Serial numbers, inspection certificates, and manuals are included.
- Complies to Meet or Exceed: ASME B30.16, HST-2M/ANSI design performance and testing standards.