Airbag / Parachute Fabric Heavy Duty 14oz Steel Tarp
Size: 16' x 27' to 30' x 30'
Drops: 4 Ft - 10 Ft Drops
2 to 4 Rows of "D" Rings
14Oz Vinyl on top and Airbag/Parachute Fabric on the sides
Weighs: 34 lbs to 110 lbs
- Size: 16' x 27' to 30' x 30'
- Drops: 4 Ft - 10 Ft Drops
- 2 to 4 Rows of "D" Rings
- Weight:34 lbs to 110 lbs
- Fabric: Made with Airbag Nylon Fabric on the sides and SuperLight 14 Oz. Vinyl On Top
- Airbag Nylon Fabric: This fabric is Silicone Coated Nylon Oxford (420 x 550Denier). The Nylon Airbag Fabric offers supperior tear strength at a much lighter weight as compared to Vinyl. While this fabric is Water Repellent, sitting water will eventually seap through it. Hence we only use the nylon fabric to fabricate the sides and flaps on the tarp and not the top.
- Seams: Heat-sealed seams make the tarps 100% waterproof on top and Water Repellent on the sides
- Hems: All hems re-enforced with 2" webbing and double stitched for extra strength
- Grommets: Tough solid toothed brass grommets clinched every 2 Feet
- "D" Rings: 2 rows of "D" Rings box stitched with protection flaps so the hooks from bungee straps don't damage the tarp
- All D-Rings are galvanized with zinc plating.
- Cold Crack: -40 Degrees C
- Color: Black on Top and White on the Sides
- All tarps are marked with manufacturer information for traceability and identification.
|SKU||Size||InStock||lbs||1||Add To Cart|
|STT-AB||16' X 27' (4ft Drop)||Yes||45||$215.00|
|LT3PCM-AB||18' x 24' (8ft Drop)||Yes||52||$219.99|
|ST30-30-AB||30' x 30' (10ft Drop)||Yes||86||$445.00|
Do the 8’ tarps have a front an back flapQuestion by: on 2020-08-10 01:27:12
The tarp you selected here has no flaps. if you wish to get an 8' parachute tarp with a flap you must select the LT-ABAnswer by: Shane Phillips on 2020-08-10 01:27:12
can I get the parachute tarps with the flap???Question by: on 2019-05-20 18:29:54
yes most of our parachute tarps do have flaps.Answer by: cash's trucking trucking on 2019-05-20 18:29:54
16x27 what's the weightQuestion by: on 2019-05-08 15:33:41
As stated online it weighes 40 lbsAnswer by: Richard Crear on 2019-05-08 15:33:41
Can I get this tarp 12x27? SO basically with just 2 ft drops instead of 4 ftQuestion by: on 2018-11-16 13:37:00
Currently only available in the 4' drops. We may have this available down the road. Standard 12'x27' is 50 lbs for $140.00Answer by: Johnathan Clark on 2018-11-16 13:37:00
Does this come in solid blackQuestion by: on 2018-10-09 13:36:21
This is only available in the black and white option.Answer by: Patricia Baugh on 2018-10-09 13:36:21
Is it possible to get a custom tarp made 30x40 without the 14oz center, but all parachute/air bag fabric? If so, what would the cost be?Question by: on 2018-09-25 18:35:25
You could, but this tarp would never be water proof and within a hour or two your load would be wet under the top portion of the load. The parachute material is only water resistant when used in an A line or a straight down fashion and water can run down it. If water pools on it, then it takes around two hours for it to seep through and penetrate the material getting your load wet. Which is why we have that 8' section made of the 14 oz vinyl and the flap made of vinyl as well.Answer by: Seth Smith on 2018-09-25 18:35:25
so you say water resistant but not water proof..if sides are no vertical say on a 30 degee angle and im sitting over night in a rain storm will it leakQuestion by: on 2018-09-17 18:52:45
No it should not, it should run off the side.
it would only leak if it can puddle somewhere on the load. if it cannot puddle, it will not leak.Answer by: Michael Croft on 2018-09-17 18:52:45
16x27 have flaps??? Please reply asap. I want two. Ph# 214-557-6859Question by: on 2018-09-06 12:37:48
we have a lt4ft that is 16x27 with a flap. price is 210 eachAnswer by: Richard Crear on 2018-09-06 12:37:48
On the 30x30 parachute Machinery tarp, is it possible to get a end flap added to it? Please email me or call me 937-605-0620Question by: on 2018-08-30 11:01:31
These are already premade tarps. If you want a flap added, then it would be a custom made tarp and the price would be more expensive and it would take 2-3 weeks for it to be made. Please call our office for a rough estimate on the price and we can walk you through the procedure.Answer by: James sigler on 2018-08-30 11:01:31