- Description: Made with Super Strong, Yet Lightweight PVC Vinyl.
- This vinyl has a heavy duty base fabric and a high performance light PVC coating formula. This allows it to deliver the performance of light Vinyl at lesser weight. This tarp is much stronger than the other light weight tarps made out of parachute material. It does have a tendency to swell up under wind and does require proper bungee down.
- Dimensions: 24'. x 27' with 8 Ft Drop, 8' x 8' Tail and 8" Rain Flaps
- Weight: Only 62 lbs
- Seams: Heat-sealed seams make the tarps 100% waterproof
- Hems: All hems re-enforced with 2" fluorescent webbing and double stitched for extra strength.
- Grommets: Tough solid toothed brass grommets clinched every 2 Feet
- "D" Rings: Three rows of "D" Rings box stitched with protection flaps so the hooks from bungee straps don't damage the tarp
- Cold Crack: -40 Degrees C
- Color: Black is our stock color.
|Size||24' x 27'|
|Material||12 oz Vinyl|
|Rows of D-Rings||3|
Write Your Own Review
- Is the price for one tarp or a set of 2
The price is for One Tarp Only. You need 2 tarps to cover a 48 foot flatbed trailer.
Please contact when ultra light are back in stock. Thank you
We expect an arrival of the ultra light tarps anytime this week.
- Can you make in a 20' X 24' (6' drops) if so what would the cost be for 2 of them?
Sir we have steel tarps 16 x 24 in stock here some without flap for 165.00 and some that have a flap for 180.00 and some that have two flaps for 195.00 They are available in black, red, or blue if you get one with no flap. Other wise they are only available in black. They all have 2 rows of D'rings and one row of grommets that go all the way around the tarp. If i can answer any more questions please feel free to call me at 888-705-8277.