- Triple Layer SFS top panel bends water on contact affording maximum resistance to rain and snow yet vents inside water vapor out.
- Heavy duty UV resistant Polypropylene fabric around the side.
- Zippered panels allow access to the side door and rear.
- Adjustable front and rear tension panels provide a custom like fit
- Vent flaps reduce wind lofting and inside moisture
- Elastic corners for fast and easy fitting
- Measurement Guide
Our Travel Trailer Covers are 102" Wide x 104" Tall. Please measure your RV from end to end, and include the bumpers, spare tire and ladder in this length. However, do not include any propane tanks or hitches in this measurement, and do not rely on manufacturer specifications. For the height please measure from the center of the Wheel to the Top of the roof (exclude all AC units, vents satellites etc).
|RVTT2022||20' - 22'||21lbs||$175.00|
|RVTT2224||22' - 24'||22lbs||$185.00|
|RVTT2427||24' x 27'||26lbs||$195.00|
|RVTT2730||27' - 30'||29lbs||$206.00|
|RVTT3033||30' - 33'||31lbs||$217.00|
|RVTT3335||33' - 35'||33lbs||$224.00|
|RVTT3538||35' - 38'||35lbs||$234.00|
|Material||Triple Layer SFS|
Write Your Own Review
what do you recommend for outdooer long term storage of a 14 ft motorcycle trailer ?
You could use a Heavy duty 18 oz. vinyl. If you want to give us a call, we can figure out what size would be best. I would need the width of the trailer.