- Description: Made with Super Strong, Yet Lightweight PVC Vinyl.
- This vinyl has a heavy duty base fabric and a high performance light PVC coating formula. This allows it to deliver the performance of 18Oz Vinyl at 25% lesser weight. This tarp is much stronger than the other light weight tarps made out of parachute material.
- Dimensions: 16' x 27'
- Hems: All hems re-enforced with 2" webbing and double stitched for extra strength
- Grommets: Tough solid toothed brass grommets clinched every 2 FT
- "D" Rings: Two rows of "D" Rings box stitched with protection flaps
- All D-Rings are galvanized with zinc plating.
- Fabric: Made with Tough Yet Light Weight 14oz Vinyl
- Application: For use with flatbed trailers up to 52' in length
- Base Cloth: 1000 x 1000 Denier / 18' x 18'
- Cold Crack: -40 Degrees C
- Weight: Only 50 lbs
- Color: Black is our stock color.
- About Steel Tarps: Mytee Steel tarps are Designed to keep loads of steel rods, steel cables, sheets, plywood etc secure on flatbed trucks. Our heavy duty flatbed tarps are engineered with the highest quality 18oz Vinyl (PVC coated Polyester) with -40° Cold Crack. This ensures that your tarp will be extremely long lasting and will not freeze even in the coldest of the winter months
|Size||16' X 27' (2 Row D-Ring)|
|Material||14 oz Vinyl|
|Rows of D-Rings||2|
Write Your Own Review
No Faqs Found !