|* Made in USA 5Y Guarantee
* Color: Amber
* Star Halo® Technology is patented (#8,662,702)
* 24 customer selectable flash patterns, including steady-on
* High Intensity 4 LEDs
* Exceeds SAE Class I J845 standards
* California Title 13 available (with clear dust cover 255H8TAL)
* S-Link System™ synchronizing capabilities with up to six other Star LED units
* Fully encapsulated circuitry for weather and shock resistance
* Extremely low current draw
* Durable polycarbonate, twist on/off lens
* Lightweight polycarbonate, universal flange base: three-hole permanent mount, 1” pipe mount, optional vacuum magnet mount with cig. plug (on/off and pattern select switch)
Voltage: permanent - 10-30V DC, magnet 10-16V DC
Amp Draw: 0.6 amps @ 12V DC, 0.3 amps @ 24V DC
Class 2 Warning Lights
Warning lights in the Class 2 designation have a minimum of approximately 2.5 times the light intensity of a class 3 warning light. Examples of Class 2 warning light applications include utility vehicles that work along roadsides.
Class 1 Warning Lights
Warning lights in the Class 1 designation have a minimum of 4 times the light intensity of a Class 2 warning light. Examples of Class 1 warning light applications include emergency vehicles such as police, fire and ambulance.
The requirements for warning light classification requirements vary based upon the jurisdiction and application. We recommend that you consult with your local jurisdiction to determine which classification of lights is appropriate for your application.
|DB-HSA1MAG||2lbs||$119.99||$119.99 for 1+|
|DB-HSA1PM||2lbs||$109.99||$109.99 for 1+|
Write Your Own Review
No Faqs Found !