- Heavy Duty 10 Oz Polyethylene Mesh
- Tough solid #4 brass grommets clinched every two feet
- All hems are re-enforced with 2" thick polyester webbing
- Will not rot or wither even in harsh weather conditions
- All mixed and varied colors. May not be identical each time.
|MM10-16||10' x 16'||16lbs||$60.00||$57.00 for 5+|
|MM10-20||10' x 20'||20lbs||$82.00||$78.00 for 5+|
|MM10-26||10' x 26'||26lbs||$94.00||$89.00 for 5+|
|MM12-16||12' x 16'||19lbs||$72.00||$68.00 for 5+|
|MM12-20||12' x 20'||24lbs||$88.00||$84.00 for 5+|
|MM12-22||12' x 22'||26lbs||$96.00||$91.00 for 5+|
|MM12-24||12' x 24'||29lbs||$104.00||$99.00 for 5+|
|MM12-26||12' x 26'||31lbs||$113.00||$107.00 for 5+|
Write Your Own Review
- Hi - I want to use this as a pool cover. Will water go through it? That's what I want so the water doesn't sit on top. Thanks, Donna
Yes. These mesh tarps would let air/water through but would keep debris such as leaves, twigs etc out of your pool.
- I saw very an outfitter used a product similar to this to cover the floor of a large outfitter tent. It kept the dirt and dust down, allowed water to seep through, and was easy to sweep with a broom. Would this product serve that purpose? Is it tough enough to hold up to some foot traffic?Thanks,Dave
Yes the knit is dense enough to keep the dust/dirt out, while allowing water to pass through. It would hold up to foot traffic. Please call us should you have any further questions.
Do you reinforce tarps? For the corners of dump trailers
Yes, all hems are re-enforced with 2" thick polyester webbing. This is a common tarp used for hauling trash, trees, etc.
- i have a 45foot trailer i only want to know can i get a mesh tarp for my brick loads.
You could use 2 of the 12x24' mesh tarps for your trailer. Please call us at 888-705-8277 if you have any questions.
- I need multiple color tarp 10×16 10×14 please let me no the price
Our 10x16 multi mesh tarp is $60Each. We don't currently carry the 10x14 tarp. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help you.