- 30,000 LBS capacity per leveler
- Price includes set of 2 levelers
- We will call you to confirm the width and height of your drop deck trailer and ship the appropriate leveler.
- Standard dimensions are 102" wide and 20" Drop
- Weight: 75 Lbs
- Our Load Levelers are used on drop-deck trailers, and designed to provide structural support for equalizing the elevation of long -length cargo items extending from the upper deck towards the trailer rear. They create a 'bridge' so that cargo can be secured in a more robust fashion. Models are available for 96" and 102" wide drop deck trailers, in common overall heights of 20", 24" and 27".(additional charge for 24" & 27" levelers)
- We use a solid 3" x 1.5" Bulkhead post on the pockets for the Load Levelers vs Competition that use a 1.5" x 3" 0.125 wall tube for the trailer pockets.
- The nature of any load leveler means that when deceleration occurs a tremendous inertia force comes into play and there is a lot of loading on those pocket stakes.
- Under heavy deceleration which would occur in accidents the thin wall tube will collapse which could result in load shifting, damage and even death. To protect Mytee's customers, we build ours extra strong.
Note: You may see cheaper Levelers sold online. Please make sure you are comparing apples to apples as not all Load Levelers are made the same.
Write Your Own Review
No Faqs Found !