- Hems: All hems re-enforced with 2" webbing and double stitched for extra strength
- Grommets: Tough solid toothed brass grommets clinched every 2 FT
- "D" Rings: Two rows of "D" Rings box stitched with protection flaps
- Fabric: Made with Heavy Duty 18 Oz. vinyl
- Base Cloth: 1000 x 1000 Denier / 18' x 18'
- Cold Crack: -40 Degrees C
- Color: Black is our stock color.
|ST20-24||20' X 24'||75lbs||$220.00|
|ST24-24||24' X 24'||90lbs||$265.00|
|ST24-30||24' X 30'||110lbs||$299.00|
|ST30-30||30' X 30'||145lbs||$375.00|
|STT||16' X 27'||65lbs||$175.00|
|ST12-27||12' x 27'||55lbs||$140.00|
|ST16-16||16' X 16'||40lbs||$130.00|
|ST16-20||16' x 20'||53lbs||$150.00|
|ST16-24||16' x 24'||60lbs||$165.00|
|Material||18 oz Vinyl|
|Rows of D-Rings||2|
Write Your Own Review
I would like to know if the machine tarps are water proof?
Yes. Our Machiner Tarps, Steel Tarps and Lumber Tarps are all Waterproof.
your make 14x14 machinery taps and price
Sorry. We don't carry a 14x14 in our stock sizes at the moment. Currently our smallest size is 16x16 for $130. For custom sizes we have a 10 tarp minimum. Please call us at 888-705-8277 for a quote.
Is this tarp available in a size 16 x 16 ?? If yes, may I please get a price ??Thank you,Angela TrejoPRL Glass Systems.
We do have a 18 oz. 16'x16' heavy duty tarp. This comes with 2 rows of d-rings.
This tarp is listed under the steel tarps. The cost of this tarp is $130.00