- Hems: All hems re-enforced with 2" webbing and double stitched for extra strength
- Grommets: Tough solid toothed brass grommets clinched every 2 FT
- "D" Rings: Two rows of "D" Rings box stitched with protection flaps
- Fabric: Made with Heavy Duty 18 Oz. vinyl
- Base Cloth: 1000 x 1000 Denier / 18' x 18'
- Cold Crack: -40 Degrees C
- Color: Black is our stock color.
|ST20-24||20' X 24'||75 lbs||$220.00|
|ST24-24||24' X 24'||90 lbs||$265.00|
|ST24-30||24' X 30'||110 lbs||$299.00|
|ST30-30||30' X 30'||145 lbs||$375.00|
|STT||16' X 27'||65 lbs||$175.00|
|ST12-27||12' x 27'||55 lbs||$140.00|
|ST16-16||16' X 16'||40 lbs||$130.00|
|ST16-20||16' x 20'||53 lbs||$150.00|
|ST16-24||16' x 24'||60 lbs||$165.00|
|Material||18 oz Vinyl|
|Rows of D-Rings||2|
Write Your Own Review
- I would like to know if the machine tarps are water proof?
Yes. Our Machiner Tarps, Steel Tarps and Lumber Tarps are all Waterproof.
- your make 14x14 machinery taps and price
Sorry. We don't carry a 14x14 in our stock sizes at the moment. Currently our smallest size is 16x16 for $130. For custom sizes we have a 10 tarp minimum. Please call us at 888-705-8277 for a quote.
Is this tarp available in a size 16 x 16 ?? If yes, may I please get a price ??Thank you,Angela TrejoPRL Glass Systems.
We do have a 18 oz. 16'x16' heavy duty tarp. This comes with 2 rows of d-rings.
This tarp is listed under the steel tarps. The cost of this tarp is $130.00