- Thickness: 14.5 Mill
- Thread: 1600 Denier (14x14)
- Fabric: Made with heavy duty 8 Oz Polyethylene Fabric. UV Treated.
- Webbing Loops every 4' along the length for easy pipe insertion.
- Color: Silver on outside to reflect light and Black on inside to absorb heat
- Hems: All hems re-enforced with 2" webbing and double stitched for extra strength
- Grommets: Fabric Reinforced Solid Brass Grommets clinched every 2' all around
- Our Heavy Duty Hay Tarps protect your hay bales from the weather elements such as rain, wind and snow. These tarps are silver on top to reflect the harmful UV rays and black on the inside to absorb the heat. Each hay tarp is re-enforced on the hems with poly rope. The tarp's heavy duty construction ensures it will last through harsh weather conditions. In order to get maximum life out of your tarps please ensure proper tied down. Tarps should be tied down securely over the hay bales and not left flapping in the wind.
Tarp Size Calculator
Use our free online calculator to estimate the size of hay tarp you need given your hay bale size and stack configuration. Also estimate the number of Hay Bales you would be able to store.
|Size||15 x 54|
Write Your Own Review
No Faqs Found !
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$155.00 As low as: $145.00
$2.49 As low as: $1.99