- Dimensions:14' x 19'
- Material: The Coil Cuff product line is constructed out of a high impact and high strength plastic with excellent abrasion resistance
- Sets:Each set consists of two semi-circular protectors for use on both sides of the coil eye to protect from chain damage
- Sizes:The cuffs come in two sizes. 14' x 19' which are suitable for 29,000 lbs coils. 19' x 26' which are suitable for 49,000 lbs coils.
- Application: The cuffs are designed to eliminate problems like Inner Core Damage, Coil Face Damage, Telescoping of Coils, Chain Slippage
- Benefits:A reusable and inexpensive way to chain down loads and save money
- Weight:8.5 lbs
- Color:Black is our stock color.
- About Coil Cuffs:Coil Cuffs are an important part of the complete coil hauling solution offered by Mytee Products. Drivers prefer to run chains through the coil-eye and tense them with binders. During movement, the chains rub against the edge of a new steel coil and can cause damage, diminishing appearance and quality of the product entrusted to the transporter. Coil Cuffs from Mytee Products act as a protective barrier between the chains and the coil edge to greatly reduce damage.
Write Your Own Review
How pieces for 75.00?
You get a set of 2 Coil Cuffs for the price. Thanks and have a great day.
Are these set one of each size or two of the same
The set is two of the same size so you can put on both sizes of the coil. Thanks and have a great day.