- Triple Layer SFS top panel bends water on contact affording maximum resistance to rain and snow yet vents inside water vapor out.
- Heavy duty Polypropylene fabric around the side.
- Zippered panels allow access to the front, side and rear entrances.
- Adjustable front and rear tension panels provide a custom like fit
- Vent flaps reduce wind lofting and inside moisture
- Elastic corners for fast and easy fitting
- Measurement Guide
Our Class C Covers are 105" Wide x 116" Tall. Please measure your RV from end to end, and include the bumpers, spare tire and ladder in this length. However, do not include any propane tanks or hitches in this measurement, and do not rely on manufacturer specifications. For the height please measure from the center of the Wheel to the Top of the roof (exclude all AC units, vents satellites etc).
|RVC2023||20' - 23'||22lbs||$212.00|
|RVC2326||23' - 26'||25lbs||$222.00|
|RVC2629||26' - 29'||29lbs||$232.00|
|RVC2932||29' - 32'||31lbs||$245.00|
Write Your Own Review
please give me instructions on how to measure the rv for a cover. is it bumper to bumper? or the published size from the brochure?
You would just need to measure bumper to bumper.
The photo shows the door area open. Is this area able to be zipped out and removed? Is this area able to be covered?
This is a zippered panel and does not remove.