- Dimensions: 28'. x 27' with 10 Ft Drop, 10' x 8' Tail and 8" Rain Flaps
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Fabric: Made with Heavy Duty PVC Coated mesh
- Hems: All hems re-enforced with 2" webbing and double stitched for extra strength
- Grommets: Tough solid toothed brass grommets clinched every 2 Feet
- "D" Rings: Four rows of "D" Rings box stitched
Bee Nets are used to transport bee hives or trees on a flatbed truck. These tarps allow air and water to pass through them in order to provide ventilation to the cargo. The tarps are meant to secure the cargo (bees, trees etc) on the flatbed truck. The material used for the tarp is PVC coated mesh which is abrasion resistant and will not tear easily. If you do not see the size of tarp you need, please give us a call and we would be happy to help you.
|Material||PVC Coated Mesh|
|Rows of D-Rings||4|
Write Your Own Review
No Faqs Found !